Amenities & Features
Authentic log cabins located in the Blue Ridge Highlands of Virginia
A Blue Ridge Haven offers several authentic Appalachian style log cabins in the Blue Ridge Highlands of Virginia near wineries, hiking, and the Blue Ridge Parkway. The cabins are well-appointed, comfortable, and sleep up to 8 (master bedroom with queen bed; and separate loft with queen bed and futon, and futon in the Great Room) with everything you need for an enjoyable stay. You can walk or drive a short distance from the cabin to the Cockram Mill Complex to enjoy a meal on the back deck overlooking the river at the Crooked Road Cafe. Enjoy the meadows and rolling mountains to stroll with your pups, walk, run, and bike. Chateau Morrisette and Villa Appalaccia wineries, hiking, fishing, and more are a short drive away.
Each cabin offers 2 bedrooms (One master bedroom and one private loft) and 4 queen sized beds (2 queen beds and 2 queen futons) sleeping up to 8 guests.
- 2 bedrooms (one master bedroom 1 private Loft)
- Sleeps up to 8: linens, sheets, towels, and blankets provided
- 1 bathroom
- Full kitchen, cooking utensils, pots, pans provided, refrigerator,
- Washer and dryer
- Dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine
- Air conditioning
- Gas fireplace: stone hearth in the great Room
- Off street parking: close to the cabin
- Parking for rv/boat/trailer
- 42″ hdtv & cable
- Stereo system and music
- Board games
- Balcony – private and spacious
- Charcoal grill
- Rolling hills
- Open fields and meadows
- Great views
Visit Virginia in Style
We Have Vacancy!
Come visit today and stay in Authentic Appalachian Style Log Cabins along the Blue Ridge Parkway, Southwest Virginia.